Sun, 08 Mar|
International Students House
Sunday Evening Gaming at ISH
This event gives those gamers who are not around all day the chance to join the fun when the evening rolls around. Signing up to this event allows you to attend the normal weekend gaming from 17:30 onwards. In the ISH bar.
Time & Location
08 Mar 2020, 17:30 – 22:30
International Students House, 229 Great Portland St, Marylebone, London W1W 5PN, UK
About this Event
There is no Named Host today, so please contact a Helper for any help or advice.
NB: The venue has asked us not to play the game "Secret Hitler". Please comply with their house rules.
Welcome to LoB. Some points to consider:
- If you're new, please check out our guide for new players.
- If you have questions or need help, either ask the Host (if there is one) or find one of our Helpers (check the Members on the Guest list) and just ask! Helpers are always happy to answer your questions or clarify how the event works. Even if there is no host or helper you should find us a helpful and friendly bunch so don't be afraid to ask questions.
- Please RSVP if you are planning to attend, and make sure it is up to date if your plans change. Be considerate of other members – we often have large waiting lists. Similarly, please don't turn up if your RSVP is not confirmed, as space is limited.
- Admittance is free – but please buy a drink and/or food at the venue if you can. Our use of the room is dependent on the venue making some money during the event.
- If you move tables to play on, please make sure you return them to their original arrangement once you are finished.
- Check out our lovely forums where you can discuss this event, as well as all things LoB, including tournaments, lost & found, buying, selling & trading and special events...
- Please read our rules and regulations - attendance at LoB implies acceptance of them.
STRICTLY NO FOOD OR DRINK BOUGHT OUTSIDE THE VENUE MAY BE CONSUMED.*
ANY MEMBER VIOLATING THIS RULE WILL BE BANNED FROM LOB EVENTS FOR THREE MONTHS
(* see rules for medical exceptions)